Puentes de la Esperanza is a civilian initiative of responsible co-participation whose purpose is to help rural communities that suffer mobility difficulties due to the absence of safe pedestrian crossing above rivers and streams.
Since 15 years we are legally constituted as a Colombian Non-profit foundation (Non-Governmental Organization). Thanks to the support of Institutions, Voluntary Benefactors and Corporate Alliances, we worked shoulder to shoulder with countrymen and indigenous people to stretch 90 pedestrian bridges that improve integrally the quality of life of approximately 60.000 people.
- SUPPORT and SERVICE… to the rural Community
- COLLABORATION and INTEGRATION… with the Institutions
- RELIABILITY and QUALITY… of our constructions
- NEUTRALITY… towards every ideology
- OPTIMIZATION… of the available resources
- TRANSPARENCY… in our actions and management
- RESPECT… for the people and our planet